Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Home in China





Here are some photos of my humble abode in Chengdu. At top are alternate views of my living room, spartan but comfortable. I have wifi. In the second photo you can see the water jug. You can't drink the water here so that is my source of drinking water. In the third photo, you can see the little washing machine on the right and, since there is no dryer, my clothes hanging to dry on the left. Then a tiny kitchen but it works. And a view from the deck. I forgot the bathroom, which is actually quite nice.

2 comments:

  1. This is to cool love the view and your place all you need is to have Riley there to keep you company. Have fun on your trip Uncle John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I miss Riley. He would enjoy all the smells but be scared by the noices from the traffic, at least for a while, because the honk their horns quite a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete